Total Pageviews

My Journey overview

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tuesday Weigh in (Week 2)

Today was weigh in day and I'm 222 lbs so a loss of 3lb since last Tuesday which I am quite happy about because it's going down.  The annoying thing is though, where I weighed myself everyday I know that at one point this week it was 221 so would have been a loss of 4lb and made my spreadsheet look better. I also didn't meet my goal of being 221 by today :/ I know that fluctuations occour though and I'm definitely stronger than I was last week so I am really quite happy.

I'm going to try and not weigh myself every morning this week, perhaps just every other morning because I don't want it to all be about the numbers.  It needs to be about how I'm feeling in myself and listening to my body if it needs a rest or if I can work harder and push myself.

Yesterday I think I did quite well in regards to the food side of things because we went to a summer fete and there were all sorts of tasty and delicious foods there that normally I would have not given a second thought about whether to buy them or not.  I really really wanted a burger and some fried small doughnuts, but I resisted and had some strawberries and blueberries instead.  However, being out and about all day yesterday did mean that I didn't get a chance to do any workout at all, but 1 day shouldn't matter too much.

I'm going to go for a run today, do some strength training with the resistance band and try and get my plank up to 20 secs for 3 reps.  I'd like to lose another 3lb by next Tuesday and be 219 (15stone, 9lb)

Have a good day all :)

Current weight: 15stone 12lb (222lb)      Current BMI:     38.09

Goal Weight:     8 stone 10lb (122lb/55.3kg)        Left to lose:       7 stone 2.lb (100lb)


No comments:

Post a Comment